Acadia Science Symposium
October 24 @ 8:45 am - 4:00 pm
The symposium provides a forum to learn about science taking place in the region and to interact and build collaborations with scientists, students, park staff, and others working in a range of fields.
- State of Science in Acadia
- Integrating Social and Natural Science Research with panel discussion
- Adapting to the Future with panel discussion
- Poster sessions open to anyone doing research in the region. We welcome and encourage posters from a wide range of disciplines, including natural sciences, social sciences, and the arts and humanities. Please note that the title, authors, and abstract must be included in your registration.
- Dave Pettebone, Applied Research Coordinator, NPS Environmental Quality Division
- Adam Gibson, Social Scientist, Acadia National Park
- Katharine Ruskin, Lecturer and Undergraduate Coordinator, University of Maine and Second Century Stewardship Fellow
- Allison Gardner, Assistant Professor, University of Maine and Second Century Stewardship Fellow
- Kate Miller, Plant Ecologist, NPS Northeast Temperate Inventory and Monitoring Network
- Plus more
Register hereGeneral Registration
Acadia and Schoodic Staff Registration
Questions? For more information, contact Emma Albee at email@example.com.