- This event has passed.
Wabanaki Knowledge, Perspectives, and Science in Acadia
March 19 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Acadia Science Symposium Session 5
Registration for this event has closed; the event will be recorded and posted to Schoodic Institute’s YouTube.
- Suzanne Greenlaw, citizen of Houlton Band of Maliseet Indians and PhD candidate in the School of Forest Resources, University of Maine
- Michelle Baumflek, Research Biologist, US Forest Service
- Kyle Lolar, Panawahpskek (Penobscot Nation)
- Bonnie Newsom, (Penobscot Nation), Assistant Professor of Anthropology, Faculty Associate, Climate Change Institute, University of Maine
- Donald Soctomah, Tribal Historic Preservation Officer, Passamaquoddy Tribe
- Rebecca Cole-Will, Resource Management Program Manager, Acadia National Park
Part of the Acadia Science Symposium. Contact Emma Albee, firstname.lastname@example.org with questions.